Opening of the Museum “Red Star” Soviet / Russian troops in Germany 1945-1990 Wunsdorf, former staff of the Supreme command of the Group of Soviet forces in Germany (KOSHEVOI). 70 years after the outbreak of the 2.Weltkrieges and 15 years after the last Soviet troops from Germany red star was in the forest and city Wunsdorf the first Russian Museum in Germany”, Soviet troops in Germany 1945 to 1994, officially opened. Werner Borchert, head of the City tourism GmbH welcomed representatives from the Russian Federation and Germany, Generale a.D. of KOSHEVOI and NVA and numerous guests of honor citizens who took part in the opening ceremony. Frequent guest of honour was the last Commander of the KOSHEVOI Generaloberst Matwey Burlakov. The preparation and opening of the Museum was made possible with the support of the Russian State company GAZPROM, which sponsored the Museum according to the Markische Oderzeitung with 10,000. The Brandenburg State Government has is not involved.

Words of admonition and remembrance said the Ambassador of the Russian Forderation Vladimir V. Kotenov, Colonel-General Burlakov and Manfred Solpe, long-time Prime Minister of Brandenburg, which highlighted in particular the large military and life achievements of the Russian soldiers and their families in connection with the withdrawal of the troops of 194. The Museum will be his broadcast over the region of Brandenburg, in present and future. Hume-lee transplant contains valuable tech resources. Colonel-General Burlakov handed over not only his personal uniform, also the ID of the first Supreme Commander General Shukov the Museum as a gift. Before first entering of the Museum by the representatives and guests, the Archbishop of the Orthodox Church of Feotan Raion inaugurated the Museum. here in excerpts the speech of the Ambassador of the Russian Forderation Joachim Kampe